Why join the SKYSPA Group?
Because the SKYSPA Group is a big family that offers you lots of advantages!
- Team of therapists where discussion and sharing are encouraged;
- Market-competitive remuneration;
- Choice between two possible statuses: employee or self-employed;
- Generous benefits program for treatments and baths;
- Customer loyalty rewarded monetarily;
- Flexible hours ;
- Corporate events several times a year;
- Group Insurance*
- Reimbursement of professional association fees*
- Paid vacation*
- Corporate RRSP*
*Benefits associated with employee status only
Before committing, are you simply curious to discover our environment?
Benefit from a free access to the thermal experience on the day of your interview!
Your role :
Reporting to the care supervisor, you will provide massage therapy care according to company standards.
- You will warmly welcome your client and review his health check-up in his company. You will answer all of their questions with professionalism ;
- You will offer high quality care according to the requested technique as well as the client's needs and will ensure that their expectations are met ;
- At the end of the treatment, you will offer all the attentions required to your client: satisfaction card, insurance receipt, tea, and you will accompany the customer to the reception ;
- You will be responsible for your local: you will ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for your shift, will ensure exemplary cleanliness of the place, and prepare your local between each treatment.
Qualities sought :
- You are a qualified massage therapist and member of a recognized professional association with a minimum of 400 hours of training ;
- Bilingualism (you can chat with your client in French and English) ;
- You are very punctual, reliable, and friendly, you have an excellent team spirit ;
- You recognize yourself in our corporate values: we are a family, we are real, we are dedicated, we are heart-head balance and we are passionate!
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
Located at the foot of Mont-Saint-Bruno, Förena, owned by the SKYSPA Group, opens the borders of its city to you and offers you a trip inspired by Iceland, Germany and Russia thanks to its authentic thermotherapy.
We are looking for a customer service advisor in Förena, to complete a team of people passionate about well-being, in a pleasant working environment!