Site supervisor (Customer Services)
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
Located at the foot of Mont-Saint-Bruno, Förena, owned by the SKYSPA Group, opens the borders of its city to you and offers you a trip inspired by Iceland, Germany and Russia thanks to its authentic thermotherapy.
We are looking for a Site Supervisor at Förena, to complete a team of people passionate about well-being, in a pleasant working environment!
WHY JOIN THE SKYSPA GROUP ?
SKYSPA Group is like a family that offers you lots of advantages...
- Free access to our 4 spas for you and a guest, from Day 1;
- Generous discounts on all our treatments;
- Group Insurance ;
- Corporate RRSP;
- A strong human-oriented corporate culture;
- An undeniable team spirit;
- A very pleasant working environment;
- And more !
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for Site Agents. You will also be responsible for providing customers with a memorable experience! You will work in collaboration with other departments to achieve customer service objectives and business objectives, all in accordance with operating policies and procedures.
- Directly supervise the Site Agents;
- Proceed with the hiring, training and quality control of the service provided by its Site Agents, their evaluation and their HR management: planning and maximization of work schedules, holidays and vacations, evaluations, updating employee files, payroll, etc.;
- Supervise the team of SAC advisors and team leaders on an interim basis in the absence of the customer service supervisor;
- Ensure the opening or closing of the site in accordance with established standards. Through frequent site tours throughout the day, ensure that cleanliness is exemplary in the various interior and exterior spaces of the site;
- Provide highly professional, courteous, respectful, fast and efficient customer service;
- Ensure the management of complaints, customer follow-up, group files;
- Perform regular spa front desk duties during peak periods: greeting guests at front desk and on site, managing appointments, handling calls, managing cash, opening and closing, maintaining cleanliness , responding to client emails maximizing treatment time slots;
- Work closely with fellow Care, SAC and Maintenance Supervisors.
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS
- Bilingual and holder of a college diploma, a technique or an equivalent ideally in hospitality or tourism combined with at least 2 years of experience in team management in an environment highly focused on the customer experience;
- You have a keen sense of responsibility, initiative and great autonomy;
- You have an excellent sense of organization;
- You are positive in nature and demonstrate a high level of team spirit;
- Superior customer service and team management skills combined with strong business acumen;
- You like to have fun while working!
- Permanent full-time position (40 hours/week);
- Variable schedule, including evenings and a weekend day;
- Day shift (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) or evening shift (2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.).
BE PART OF OUR TEAM !
We look forward to receiving your application, and invite you to send it to us by email at email@example.com ! Do not hesitate to visit the corporate site: www.groupeskyspa.ca/
Only the people selected for an interview will be contacted. We support the principle of employment equity.