YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Management of general operations: planning, organization and control of human and material resources of the site;
- Maintenance: responsible for site security, monitoring procedures, hygiene, cleanliness and safety of the facilities and the site in general;
- Care: management of teams and the excellence of the service offered;
- Customer service: maintaining and continuously optimizing the quality and speed of customer service for the complete customer experience, including the bistro/café. Collaborates with the marketing department in the development and deployment of strategies aimed at maximizing sales;
- Field marketing: deployment of local field marketing activities in order to create and maintain partnerships with neighboring businesses / businesses / institutions, boost visibility on its territory and increase traffic.
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management or other relevant training and have at least 7 years of experience in a management position in the hotel, restaurant or similar business to ours ;
- You stand out for your positive, proactive and unifying leadership, combined with great management rigor (planning, priorities, monitoring, organization, multitasking, autonomy);
- Bilingual, you are able to communicate in French and English both orally and in writing and master the Office Suite software;
- You recognize yourself in our corporate values: We are family, we are dedicated, we are real, we are passionate, we are heart-head balance.
WHY JOIN THE SKYSPA GROUP?
- A positive work environment surrounded by people who work together to achieve business results!
- A strong human-oriented corporate culture;
- An undeniable team spirit;
- Free access to our 4 spas for you and a guest, from Day 1;
- Generous discounts on all our treatments;
- Competitive compensation;
- Group Insurance;
- Corporate RRSP;
- Flexible hours;
- And more !
BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
We look forward to receiving your application, and invite you to send it to us by email at email@example.com!
Feel free to visit the corporate site: www.groupeskyspa.ca/
Only the people selected for an interview will be contacted. We support the principle of employment equity.