Massage Therapists (full time & part time)
About the position
Reporting to the care supervisor, you will provide massage therapy care according to company standards.
- You will warmly welcome your client and review his health check-up in his company. You will answer all of their questions with professionalism.
- You will offer high quality care according to the requested technique as well as the client's needs and will ensure that their expectations are met.
- At the end of the treatment, you will offer all the attentions required to your client: satisfaction card, insurance receipt, tea, and you will accompany the customer to the reception.
- You will be responsible for your local: you will ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for your shift, will ensure exemplary cleanliness of the place, and prepare your local between each treatment.
- You are a qualified massage therapist and member of a recognized professional association with a minimum of 400 hours of training.
- Bilingualism (you can chat with your client in French and English).
- You are very punctual, reliable, and friendly, you have an excellent team spirit.
- You recognize yourself in our corporate values: we are a family, we are real, we are dedicated, we are heart-head balance and we are passionate!
Your rate will be adapted according to your status, your professional experience, as well as your training, parameters we recognize.
Why join the Group SKYSPA ?
You will be part of a team of therapists where exchange and sharing are encouraged.
- We offer higher-than-market compensation with self-employed or employed which may include access to all social benefits (full time 20h / week). Group insurance (medical expenses, life insurance, long-term disability), reimbursement of professional association fees, paid vacation, corporate RRSP, 2 paid sick days per year.
- We also offer a generous treatment and bath benefits program.
Several bonuses offered: shift, "requests", Skyspa signature massage which can be added.