Maintenance workers (part-time)
- You will ensure exemplary cleanliness of the premises and interior and exterior installations of the site: bathrooms, showers, garbage cans, windows, floors, etc.
- Depending on your shift, you will open or close the site: turning off or shutting off the sauna heaters, whirlpools, lights, and making sure everything is clean in anticipation of the arrival of customers.
- You will perform water tests and use the products to rebalance the pools if required.
- You will be in charge of removing snow and ice from the trails and terraces.
- You will tour the site to ensure that customers comply with instructions and answer their questions while promoting a respectful and courteous approach.
- You will collaborate with your colleagues in other departments for mutual support and a smooth customer experience.
- You are known to be autonomous, responsible, meticulous, organized, in good physical shape, fast and able to take initiatives.
- Variable availability including evenings and weekends.
- Temporary position from December 1, 2021 to April 15, 2022
- 30 to 40 hours per week
- Schedule from Friday to Tuesday from 3.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. (9.30 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays) * possibility to start earlier on certain days