Customer Service team Leader (full time and part time)
You will lead and motivate the customer service Agents scheduled on your shift. You will also help your C.S. supervisor in some tasks and projects. You will greet guests at the spa reception desk and on the phone, take reservations and inform them about the services offered.
Reception and departure of customers:
- Warmly welcome them, guide them in their choices, answer their questions, complete the invoicing and payment, give them the items for their stay at the spa, advise on the products sold at our store.
- Answer calls, inform customers about packages, promotions and treatments, take reservations in our system, maximize the schedule of appointments, optimize sales of treatments and gift certificates, confirm appointments with therapists, perform wiretapping when required.
- Ensure employees presence on their shift and ensure that the number is suitable for traffic, allocate breaks, ensure the proper functioning of the department, manage complaints that could not be answered by the agents.
You have at least 2 years’ experience in managing a team in a customer service driven environment, demonstrate strong natural team leadership skills. You are also bilingual and smily. The position is on a full-time basis (35 - 37 hours weekly), with variable hours including evenings and weekends. Eligibility for group insurance and other employee benefits.
Why join The Group SKYSPA ?
Group SKYSPA is like a second family that offers you many benefits!
- Free access to our 4 spas for you and one guest, from Day 1
- Generous discounts on all our treatments
- Group insurance*
- Corporate RRSP*
- An undeniable team spirit
- A very pleasant work environment
- Casual dress code
- Flexible hours
- And much more!
* Only full-time positions are eligible for group insurance and RRSP