Customer Service Agent
As the first contact (on site or by the phone), you will offer to customers a warm, attentive and efficient assistance by performing the following tasks:
- Warmly welcome them, guide them in their choices, answer their questions, complete the invoicing and payment, give them the items for their stay at the spa, advise on the products sold at our store.
- Answer calls, inform customers about packages, promotions and treatments, take reservations in our system, maximize the schedule of appointments, optimize sales of treatments and gift certificates, confirm appointments with therapists, perform wiretapping when required.
- You are bilingual and have experience in customer service ;
- You have excellent communication skills and are naturally dedicated and smiling ;
- Variable availability including evenings and weekends.
- Daily permanent full-time position (32 to 40 hours / week)
- Be available 1 weekend day (Saturday or Sunday)
*Working hours can be modified, if necessary.
Why join The Group SKYSPA ?
Group SKYSPA is like a second family that offers you many benefits!
- Free access to our 4 spas for you and one guest, from Day 1
- Generous discounts on all our treatments
- Group insurance*
- Corporate RRSP*
- An undeniable team spirit
- A very pleasant work environment
- Casual dress code
- Flexible hours
- And much more!
* Only full-time positions are eligible for group insurance and RRSP