Cleaning team Leader - Full time
Reporting to the maintenance supervisor, you will be responsible for performing general interior and exterior maintenance work in addition to being in charge of the site during the absence of the supervisor. You will ensure that the site and the facilities are clean, adequate and functional at all times.
- Open the facilities (starting the saunas, spas, steam baths) and make sure everything is functional - or close the facilities and the site, according to your shift
- Perform housework (several rounds per day) to ensure the site is clean
- Coordinate and perform building mechanics and machinery tasks according to the upkeep and maintenance plan
- Perform various works and minor repairs in electricity, plumbing, paint that may be required on site / in administrative offices
- Support the supervisor in the management of suppliers and subcontractors.
- You have a DEP in general building maintenance or relevant experience (minimum 5 years);
- You are manual, resourceful, autonomous, responsible and intuitive. You are able to speak English;
- You have knowledge in the field of swimming pools, water basins or spas (an asset).
- Full time permanent position (40 hours per week)
- Sunday to Thursday from 7:30am to 3:30pm
* The work schedule may be subject to change according to the needs of the company
Why join The Group SKYSPA ?
Group SKYSPA is like a second family that offers you many benefits!
- Free access to our 4 spas for you and one guest, from Day 1
- Generous discounts on all our treatments
- Group insurance*
- Corporate RRSP*
- An undeniable team spirit
- A very pleasant work environment
- Casual dress code
- Flexible hours
- And much more!
* Only full-time positions are eligible for group insurance and RRSP