Cleaning team leader
Do you want to be part of a 100% Quebec-based company in an industry that promotes wellness? Are you looking for a positive corporate culture where life is good?
We are looking for a maintenance manager for our SKYSPA Dix30 site!
Full time or part time, it's up to you!
You will manage the activities related to the operations of the site's interior and exterior facilities, mechanical rooms, buildings and grounds in order to ensure the proper functioning of the site (operations, prevention, hygiene, safety, quality, repairs.)
- Open the facilities on a daily basis (start-up of saunas, spas, steam baths) and ensure that everything is functional
- Perform housekeeping duties (several rounds per day) to ensure the cleanliness of the site
- Coordinate and carry out tasks in building mechanics and machinery according to the maintenance plan
- Perform various minor electrical, plumbing and painting repairs that may be required on site/ in the administrative offices
- You have a DEP in general building maintenance or relevant experience (minimum 5 years)
- You have knowledge in the field of pools, water basins or spas (an asset).
- You are manual, resourceful, autonomous, responsible and intuitive.
- You are bilingual.
- Full time or part time position
- 5 days / week
- From 6:00 am to 10:00 am (or more if full-time position)
- Welcome to newcomers and semi-retirees!
Why join The Group SKYSPA ?
Group SKYSPA is like a second family that offers you many benefits!
- Free access to our 4 spas for you and one guest, from Day 1
- Generous discounts on all our treatments
- Group insurance*
- Corporate RRSP*
- An undeniable team spirit
- A very pleasant work environment
- Casual dress code
- Flexible hours
- And much more!
* Only full-time positions are eligible for group insurance and RRSP