Do you want to be part of a 100% Quebec-based company in an industry that promotes wellness? Are you looking for a positive corporate culture where life is good?
We are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor for our SKYSPA Dix30 site!
You will manage the activities related to the operations of the site's interior and exterior facilities, mechanical rooms, buildings and grounds in order to ensure the proper functioning of the site (operations, prevention, hygiene, safety, quality, repairs, purchasing).
- Open the facilities a few times a week (turn on saunas, spas, steam baths) and ensure that everything is functional;
- Perform housework at the opening to ensure the cleanliness of the site;
- Coordinate and perform building mechanics and machinery tasks according to the maintenance and upkeep plan;
- Perform various minor works and repairs in electricity, plumbing, painting;
- Validate the department's expenses with the director;
- Manage suppliers and subcontractors;
- Place orders and follow up on orders;
- Work jointly with the Site Supervisor on common tasks;
- Coordinate work with other spa departments.
- You have a DEP in general building maintenance or relevant experience (minimum 5 years)
- You have knowledge in the field of pools, water basins or spas (an asset).
- You are manual, resourceful, autonomous, responsible and intuitive.
- Permanent full-time position (35-40 hours/week);
- Schedule from Tuesday to Saturday;
- Available on call outside of his schedule to support or help other team members as needed.
Why join The Group SKYSPA ?
Group SKYSPA is like a second family that offers you many benefits!
- Free access to our 4 spas for you and one guest, from Day 1
- Generous discounts on all our treatments
- Group insurance*
- Corporate RRSP*
- An undeniable team spirit
- A very pleasant work environment
- Casual dress code
- Flexible hours
- And much more!
* Only full-time positions are eligible for group insurance and RRSP